Monday, September 21, 2009

On Belay? Belay on!


For some strange reason, I am writing for The Statesman again. Not that I don't love the opportunity to interview a range of amazing and interesting people...or to learn about the weird, quirky, successful, or whatever other adjective you want to describe the articles I sign up for... but it can just be stressful! After doing this last story however, I realized why I continue to write and give in to submitting the finished product after battling with my OCD-ness. It's too cool! Who else gets to see girls scream and get the guts to drop and swing after being lifted 40 feet into the air?.....Sigh. Too bad I couldn't have a hands on experience with this lil' beauty. Tune in for the next article... I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment